ads here

‘Toke Makinwa Hurt My Brand With Her Book’ – Maje Ayida

advertise here

‘Toke Hurt My Brand With Her Book’ – Maje Ayida

Maje Ayida, the estranged husband of popular on-air-personality, Toke Makinwa, is a fitness expert and wellness coach.

The CEO of Eden Lifestyle, in an interview with Punch speaks about his career and his estranged wife, Toke Makinwa

See excerpts:

How was your childhood like?
I’m the youngest of five children and my siblings are much older than I am. However, I had a very wonderful childhood, and my parents often allowed me to have my friends over for visits so I wouldn’t feel left out for being the youngest. I also had the opportunity to travel and see different countries. Just like the average male child, I was naughty, and in retrospect, I realise that I could have taken school a little more seriously. I moved to England when I was eight years old and immediately I got to the United Kingdom, I was enrolled in boarding school.

A lot of people know you as a trainer, what exactly do you do?
I wouldn’t actually call myself a trainer; I am a wellness coach. I try to change the internal culture of individuals, groups and companies towards a healthier lifestyle.

How would you describe your personality?
I’m very down-to-earth and positive. I don’t have a quick temper and I like to solve problems. I also like to interact with people and I’m very expressive with words and adventurous.

Is it true you’re taking Toke Makinwa to court over her book, On Becoming which contains some derogatory material about you?
I’m not at liberty to discuss that. Since the case is already in court, it would be illegal for me to do so.

Has the book affected your brand?
People tend to form a perception of you from what they read or hear about you. Having those kinds of things written about me and circulating in the public domain has definitely hurt my brand, though it’s hard to quantify the kind of impact it has had. However, I concentrate my energy on doing good work and letting it speak for me.

Do you foresee any chance of reconciliation between the both of you?
I’m not at liberty to discuss that.



Propellerads
Advertisement
BERIKAN KOMENTAR ()